Thursday, August 7, 2014

What to blog about

First off, I want to blog about something else, I just can't think of anything. Getting up early and working all day in the sun drained my body and now I can't think.  I was debating on doing another blog on the flipped classroom, but I think we can all agree four is enough. I was hoping between this homework and my medical terminology studying I would think about something to write about, guess not. We'll as it turned out deciding on what to write about turned out to be a good topic. Maybe next time I will think off something better.

2 comments:

  1. when I had an outdoor position as a tree trimmer, I had to take along a packet of 'e-mergencey' ..not sure if the spelling is actually correct, but it's a small packet of electrolyte and vitamin C. Really helps when feeling depleted. I had to result in wearing one of those big silly looking hats just to keep the sun off my head and back. It's tuff out there, be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works for me. See? You can write about most anything—just get those fingers moving.

    ReplyDelete