Monday, August 18, 2014
Organizing Doc 3
Doc 3 is like no ther assignment we had. It is not about the flipped classroom and we have to talk about another class assignment. In this assignment we have to portray another classes assignment and present it to people who are not in that class. It is important to be clear and have a good understanding of the topic we are trying to talk about. Because these people are not in that class, they do not know what the topic is and what it is about. It is crucial to organize our Doc 3 in a way that is persuasive and can be easily understanded by the reader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally understood, my dilemma is I don't have a past assignment, but am well on my way on creating one. I hope this doesn't affect my grade so much cause after the last paper I really could use a decent grade. Keep up the good work, see you in class.
ReplyDelete