Thursday, August 28, 2014
Simpsons marathon
Weither you watch the show or not, you most likely heard of The Simpsons. We'll for all you fans out there, Fxx has been having a every Simpsons ever marathon. That's over 500 episodes, or 12 DAYS of nonstop Simpsons. The show has been around for almost 25 years. That means it's older than me and a lot of other things. It's pretty amazing that they are still coming out with new episodes and have been for 25 years. At the rate the are going the next Simpsons marathon will be a month long. That's insane a whole month of a show, I recommend calling it simptember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never seen the show, but sure sounds like a great program.
ReplyDeleteit is crazy how long the show has been on the air for, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how Henry has never seen the Simpsons, but I agree with you Zach. I grew up watching the Simpsons, and would enjoy a month dedicated to their awesomeness...
ReplyDelete