Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Doc 3 topic part 2

Here we go again, another blog topic about the same subject. The assignment that I chose to do for doc 3 is hypertension. Hypertension is high blood pressure which means your heart rate is above 100–140mmHg. High blood pressure is said to be present if it is often at or above 140/90 mmHg. High blood pressure is caused by increased smoking, eating unhealthy, and not excersizing amongst other things. High blood pressure is very common in america, this has to do with the unhealthy eating habits that people have. There is no immediate cure for hypertension, but living healthy and smart can help prevent the disease.

2 comments:

  1. Wow man this is good information. I am going to quote you in my paper, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What causes high blood pressure if I don't smoke, am not obese, and exercise regularly?

    ReplyDelete