Monday, July 14, 2014
How I write to Learn
There are many ways that I write to learn. First off I find that writing is a very effective way to learn any subject that you are having problems with. When studying a subject that I am having problems with, I like to use notecards to help remember a topic. After writing them I usually have a better understanding of what i've read, and after countless repetition of the same cards it becomes a lot easier to remember. Other ways that writing helps us learn is in the form of papers and essays. As much as I dont like them they help a lot with learning a subject. With papers you are forced to go in depth and broaden my knowledge of a topic therefore it helps learning when you understand every part about it. Those are some ways that writing helps me learn a new of difficult topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Writing is one of the key strategies for learning most any kind of intellectual material. Thanks for noticing.
ReplyDelete