Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Flipped Classroom 3.0

I am not sure what else I can say about the flipped classroom that I haven't said in my previous blogs about it. I think its a good idea for the modern classroom, with teachers and educators always trying and adapting new ideas, this one can be the next big thing. This allows teachers and students to be more equals rather than the teacher being in charge and the students follow. It also allows students to get their work done in class with the teacher, as opposed to them doing it at home without any guidence. In a flipped classroom the students use their knowledge and thoughts to solve problems, while in a traditional classroom they are told what to do and work off of the teachers curriculum. 

2 comments:

  1. Good job Gordon great explanation of the Flipped Classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a difficult time think of what to write when it comes to this subject.

    ReplyDelete